1. A Transport Declaration Form is required to be filled in by new parents.
2. The bus routes are drawn up by the school as per requirement. Parents are welcome to ascertain the details from the school office.
3. Students must travel by the route that is allotted to them. No changes will be allowed unless applied for in writing. Shifting to a new locality does not entitle the pupil to use the school bus without permission from the school authorities. A letter with details is to be handed over to the transport in charge at least one week in advance.
4. Transport cannot be withdrawn temporarily for a few days / weeks / a month. Changes for at least three months together will be entertained. For the withdrawal of transport services, one month's written notice is essential.
5. A responsible person from the school is on duty in every vehicle with a mobile phone to keep connectivity with the school office. In case of any feedback / information required, parents are requested to get in touch with the Transport In-charge.
6. Parents are requested to ensure that the students are escorted to and from the bus stop. The escort must be at the stop 5-10 minutes before the arrival and departure time of the bus. For primary students, if the escort is unavailable at the bus stop, the child will be brought back to the school.
7. Any act of misbehavior or indiscipline can amount to withdrawal of bus facility by the school authorities. Behaviour in the bus should be courteous. Talking loudly and moving up and down in the bus is not permitted.
8. A First Aid box is always available in the bus for any kind of emergency.
9. Bus facility provided by the school is subject to availability of the seats in the bus.
10. Guardians of walker students must carry the walker I Card. They will be allowed to enter the school only after verification of the I Card.
11. Teachers are on duty for walker students, parents are requested to inform the teacher before taking their ward at the dispersal time.
12. School has a right to withdraw bus service from any route after giving due notice.