The school has a brand new state of the art convention facility with exhibition space and an auditorium with a seating capacity of 500. The flexibility of the seating arrangement allows the space to be used as per the needs of the event. The exhibition space on the ground floor serves as an ideal pre-function area.
The auditorium has been designed and acoustically tuned for catering to a wide variety of demanding needs of theatrical events, music concerts, corporate conferences and meetings, lectures, indoor sporting events etc. It has an independent 85 tonne air-conditioning system and is powered by silent generators. The stage is approx 18.5 meters wide and 10 meters deep and has a sand dampened wooden floor, ideal for theatre, dance performances, music concerts etc. The stage has wings and catwalks to provide adequate production space and support. A large cyclorama covers the rear of the stage and has a projection system that can be used for presentations, movies and light effects for theatrical shows.
A state of the art sound system and stage lighting is controlled from a control room that is acoustically coupled to the auditorium, ensuring that real time accurate control can be provided to create a delicate blend and mix. The sound system is driven by a flying line array capable of delivering studio quality dynamic range, a wide spectrum of crystal clear but thundering levels of 95dB across the auditorium. At the heart of the system is a 32 channel console that feeds a battery of power amplifiers that are digitally controlled and never run of power and a monitor system provides an independent mix to performers on stage.
A lighting system that is a combination of new state of the art LED lights and Halogens providing the warmth, speed, flexibility and infinite colour combinations. A programmable lighting desk is the heart of the system and is situated in the control room alongside the audio desk.
The sound and light systems are powered by an independent silent generator to ensure that the show carries on uninterrupted.
- Flying line array JBL sound system power by Crown amplifiers
- 32 channel professional audio mixer
- 14 Professional Handheld AKG microphones
- 4 Professional instrument AKG microphones
- 4 stage microphones for theatre applications
- 2 long range professional AKG wireless microphones
- Podium with a professional microphone for lectures
- DI boxes for direct instrument inputs
- Stage amplifiers for keyboard and guitars
- Professional Lexicon effect processor
- 60 Channel programmable lighting control desk
- 6 Profile lights
- 20 Par Lights
- 4 LED RYG Cyclorama floods
- 8 Halogens
- 8 LED RYG fresnel lights
- 12 Spot lights
- Sony 5100 lumens projector
- 18.5 meters wide and 10 meters deep and has a sand dampened wooden floor
- Motorised main curtain
- 3 rows of fixed prop bars
- 3 wings on either side
- Air-conditioning on a full power back up.
- Green room with toilets.
- Facility for plugging in additional generators for extra lights/sound.
- Secure parking for over 150 vehicles inside the compound
- Pragyan School is located strategically in center of Greater Noida and is just 5 minutes off the expressway.
Pragyan welcomes Corporates, NGO’s and other Educational Institutions to make use of the Auditorium.
For details on hiring of the Auditorium, please contact :
Mr. Pawan at 8010081617 , 0120-4296701