1. A Transport Declaration Form is required to be filled in by the parent.
2. The bus routes are drawn up by the school as per requirement. Parents
are welcome to ascertain the details from the school office.
3. Students must travel by the route that is allotted to them. No changes
will be allowed unless applied for in writing. Shifting to a new locality
does not entitle the pupil to use the school bus without permission from
the school authorities. A letter with details is to be handed over to the
transport in charge at least one week in advance.
4. Transport cannot be withdrawn temporarily for a few days / weeks / a
month. Changes for at least three months together will be entertained.
For the withdrawal of transport services, one month's written notice is
5. A responsible person from the school is on duty in every vehicle with a
mobile phone to keep connectivity with the school office. Please note
down the telephone number of the route in charge. Details on page-2.
6. Parents are requested to ensure that the students are escorted to and
from the bus stop. The escort must be at the stop 5-10 minutes before the
arrival and departure time of the bus. For primary students, if the escort
is unavailable at the bus stop, the child will be brought back to the
7. Any act of misbehavior or indiscipline can amount to withdrawal of bus
facility by the school authorities. Behaviour in the bus should be
courteous. Talking loudly and moving up and down in the bus is not
8. As school services need to be evaluated from time to time, a suggestion
book is placed in all school vehicles. It can be used by parents for giving
any suggestions, complaint, non-compliance of time etc. as and when
9. A First Aid box is always available in the bus for any kind of emergency.
10. Bus facility provided by the school is subject to availability of the seats
in the bus.
11. Guardians of walker students must carry the walker I Card. They will be
allowed to enter the school only after verification of the I Card.
12. Teachers are on duty for walker students, parents are requested to
inform the teacher before taking their ward.
13. School has a right to withdraw bus service from any route after giving